2011年1月21日 星期五

1000121 Traditional Chinese New Year Fun with Trendy New Twist-Michael

1000121 Traditional Chinese New Year Fun with Trendy New Twist-Michael
The Lunar Chinese New Year is one of our traditional cultures. It is very special because a lot of foreign countries don’t have this holiday. During the Chinese New Year, also called the Spring Festival, people will go to buy a lot of New Year goods, give others red envelope, cleaning the house, and putting up the Spring Festival couplets. We also eat New Year’s Meal, on that day families get together and have a feast together. Every dish has a meaning for it. I think Chinese New Year has a great meaning for me not only because I can get a lot of red envelopes but also means that I am older and I need to have more responsibility. So Chinese New Year is very important to our life.

沒有留言: