2011年8月26日 星期五

1000814 Creating a kingdom-Michael

1000814 Creating a kingdom-Michael
My kingdom is located in the middle of a sea which is seperate from other land. The name of my kingdom is called “Greed Island”. It is a big land that has a lot of trees and forests. It has seven cities and a harbor and a big forests in the middle of the big island. the name of the seven cities are Magic City, Reward City, Pirate City, Love City, G.I. City, Theif City, Treehouse Town.

People in this island can use cards to fight with each other. They can also use the card to fly to other cities. They can get the cards from buying it from the shop, doing quests to help people, getting the card from fighting, and competitions. People use “J” as a unit of money. People can buy cards from Magic City and get rewards from Reward city. People can get quest from Pirate City, Love City, and Thief City. Treehouse Town is a city in the middle of the forest there are a lot of animals and plant around the town because the town is surrounded by forests. G.I. City is mainly a place that has a big castle in the north of the city who I lived in. It is also the largest city in Greed Island.

Every kingdom has its own laws and rule in their kingdom. People in my kingdom doesn’t need to have too much laws. They can work as a hunter which hunts for treasure, money and things that they want. They have to pay tax. The amount of the money they have to pay for their tax is twenty percent of their salary. They can work for the government to pay their tax. The works in the government are like cleaning the rubbish of the cities. Making the city clean is the responsibility of all the people who live in the kingdom.

People can have a lot of time doing their own activities. Sometimes I will go to the battle stadium to fight with other people. The poeple can talk to me they can also tell me what to change or what is the kingdom happening. I can be just as a friend to the people who lives in the kingdom. I play with them and go adventure with them. People can go to the treehouse town to take adventures. We can catch bugs, snakes and go into caves. We can also research mines to see if there is gold and diamond in it.

People in this kingdom need to be eco-friendly. They need to do recycle and make less trash or the government will give the people who throw waste a fine. People who don’t obey the government will get a fine of not cleaning the environment. The people in the kingdom should be very careful litter about trash and waste or they will be send in to prison if they don’t listen.

I think I will make my kingdom much better and prettier. People don’t have to worry about what they eat or drink because the kingdom has a lot of resource to use. There is a farm near the treehouse town and a harbor at G.I. City which can trade a lot of things such as spice, herb and plant with other kingdoms. People can have all these things as they buy from the government. My kingdom is going to be more peaceful and eco-friendly. This is the future plans for our kingdom.

沒有留言: