2011年9月3日 星期六

1000903What makes a good teacher-Michael

1000903What makes a good teacher-Michael
Some teachers are good but some teachers are bad. A good teacher can help student to know more what they want and teach student more knowledge. What makes a good teacher? I think a good teacher needs to be hard working and active. They always need to think of students and help out students. They also need a lot of patience and perseverance because some students are naughty, energetic. Students will run around the classroom or do something crazy such as yelling around the school. Teachers have to plan very carefully, make connection with students and encourage students to think about what they need.
The best teacher that I have ever met is my junior high school teacher. She is a very aggressive teacher. She has a lot of passion in teaching. She always tell us a lot of tips of not to give up and working hard. She gave us a lot of examples of how to study and getting better grades. She always tells us not to give up! If we keep going we will succeed and get a good senior high school. What my teacher encourage me give me the motive to keep on studying and learn more things. So I keep studying and my grades become better. I want to thank my teacher for encouraging me.
I think the condition of being a good teacher not only needs a lot of knowledge and experience but also have the emotion of teaching. Some teachers don’t really want to teach students, all they want is their salary they don’t care about how students study. These teachers are worst teachers. So good teacher can be train by their own and the environment.

沒有留言: