2009年8月18日 星期二

Bowling

980818 Bowling

Bowling was invented in ancient Egypt, Finland and Yemen. Bowling is an anaerobic sport. Bowling is a dangerous game because the bowling ball is very heavy. On Sunday we went to 壽山 bowling alley to bowl. This was the first time I bowl. Bowling needed to wear special bowling shoes. A game is 50 dollars. And a game has ten times to play. The highest score is 300 points. It is that you hit 12 strikes. It is also called a perfect game. You just need to aim the bottles and then throw it. Dad and mom showed us how to throw the ball. I just got like 80 something. I didn’t get a high score. But I will try my best. We all had a great game. It is very excited. You can finish a game in about 30 minutes. I wish that I can play it again next time.

Bowling rules:
Wear on special bowling shoes
Choose your own ball don’t mix with others
Let the right lane throw the ball first
Don’t stay on the lane too long
Don’t be loud to annoy others
Bowling Equipments:
Bowling alley
Bowling pins
Bowling balls
Bowling shoes
Yourself
Scoring:
Spare-throwing two times to hit all ten pins
Strike-hit ten pins at a ball
Gutter ball- didn’t hit any thing.
Double Strike-two strikes
Turkey- Three strike
Sea Turkey- Throwing three strikes at the last three chance.

沒有留言: