2009年8月5日 星期三

Cheesecake

980805
Cheesecake

Cheesecake is a kind of cake. If you are a patient person you can do it well by yourself. Cheesecake is delicious. You will need to prepare the ingredients for making a cheesecake. You will need to buy sugar, sour cream, cream cheese, eggs and a bottle of vanilla extract.
I have eaten a cheesecake before. Cheesecakes are one of the most delicious cakes I have ever eaten. In my memory, the first time I have eaten a cheesecake was at my birthday. On that day my father went to a cheesecake store to buy a cheesecake to celebrate for my birthday. There are two parts of the cheesecake. It is the crust and the cake. The cake is made of cheese, eggs and butter. The upper part of the cheese must be soft and the top of the cheese cake must be a little brown and yellow. The bottom of the cheesecake is the crust. The crust is made of crusty cookies. It is good to eat with the cake. We eat cheesecakes only for special days or on my birthday. I think that eating cheesecake is a kind of luck. I like to eat cheesecake very much. Maybe some day I can make a cheesecake by my own. Eating cheesecake is a good memory to me.

沒有留言: